Policies for Group Sessions and Classes:
- Wear lightweight, non-restrictive and comfortable clothing.
- Avoid eating a large meal before Tai Chi classes.
- Bring a pillow, blanket, water, and yoga mat (if you prefer) for Tibetan Bowl Group Sessions.
- Bring meditation pillow or stool for Chakra meditation if you need one.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early if it is the first time attending a group session so that you can be given appropriate information for the session you are attending.
- Classes are an hour long unless specified.
- Any changes to our regular schedule due to unforeseen circumstances will be posted on our website and Face Book page.
- It is strongly recommended that all students be 14 years of age or older to participate, unless otherwise noted.
- Feel free to ask questions – we are here before and after sessions to answer all questions you may have, or you may email or text.
- All our classes and sessions start on time. Outside door to the building is locked at the start of class to insure the safety of our students.
- Please arrive 5 -10 minutes early if you are an existing student to get settled and prepared for class.
- If you are a new student please arrive 15 minutes so you can give yourself time to get settled and ask questions before the class.
- Please remove shoes before entering room.
- Please be respectful. Turn off cell phones and all electronics before entering meditation room.
- No perfume or cologne Please. Many clients are sensitive or have allergies.
- Please use restroom at start of meditation classes as not to disturb the energy flow.
Thank-you in advance for honoring our policies!